In my experience of the digital nomad, I became a very efficient traveler.
So here's my five best travel tips while following your nomadic career: Do not tie – Facing the facts: Having a nomadic career – in other words, having the ability to make money from anywhere – it's easier if you do not have a lot of personal responsibility. If you have a wife and children, it becomes more complicated to raise roles and move to a wild world. It's not impossible. It is simpler to be more complicated.
He has less to do with years than he has to do with dedication. Someone who is older and unrelated has more freedom than someone outside the faculty who is married and has a child on the road. When other people depend on you for life, it limits your freedom.
2. Beware of material possessions – Things are beautiful. People love things. They like to have beautiful things, such as houses, cartoons, expensive clothes, jewelry and so on. But when dealing with a nomadic way of life, the more things you carry with you, you have less freedom.
When it comes to material things, the more things you own, the more you possess, by my experience For example, if you have a nice car, you want to make sure you take care of it. You can take him to the caravan every week. You are very careful when driving it on busy city streets so as not to scratch or bend. You will not allow people to eat or smoke in your car so it does not get dirty or smell. After a while you are no longer a car owner, but almost as an employee of that car. You work for it, not vice versa.
For nomads, the only thing you need is liquid assets such as money or access to money.
Everything else can be bought on that road. Keep Moving – There's the whole world waiting for you. Through you you will always discover beautiful new places and exciting experiences. Keep moving so you can see as much as possible and experience as much time as possible in a limited time here on Earth.
A nomadic career can provide you with funds. It is up to you to provide ways.
4. This may be more complicated than it sounds, especially if you travel to some of the more remote regions of the world where reliable power is not guaranteed
into a portable power supply you can permanently charge. So you can include your smartphone, tablet or laptop so you never lose power – and connect – with the source of your nomadic income: the Internet.
5. Follow Your Luck – The whole purpose of looking for a nomadic career is to do what you want to do and be in the places you want to be.
But happiness is not a destination or activity. It's a state of mind. Follow the paths that make you the happiest and avoid those who cause anxiety and frustration. Easy advice that almost no one follows. Except for nomadic warriors like you, that is.
- Project of Family Freedom
- ALLPOWERS ™ Portable Solar Charger
- Guide to Zen Happiness Happiness