WORKING ON THE HOUSE:
- Start working whenever you want, twelve midnight, three afternoon when ever. Do as long as you want two hours a day or sixteen hours a day.
- Do as much as you like or do nothing.
- Train yourself the way you see it.
- Interacting with other people or keeping yourself.
- Make a lot of money or do not make a coin.
- Take a break for lunch and stay as long as you like.
- Develop your retirement plan or never retire.
- Get sick for as many days as you want.
- Go to the beach and stay as long as you want to be able to work in the winter months.
- You work in your P.J. You do not have to dress if you do not want to.
- Spend more time with your family.
- Take your kids to school and pick them up by attending all their school activities.
- Living like a millionaire, you do not have to answer anybody.
- Use your home as a tax stamp.
- If you are eligible for a job, you can avoid some of the items above.
POSSESSION OF A DOMESTIC WORK
- Create space for work from office or workroom.
- If you do not make money you can pay your bills.
- You have to buy all the things that make up your business function.
- You can not leave if your clients depend on you unless you agree.
- Beware of others who want to socialize because you're at home.
- Dual office equipment for office use for personal phones and computers.
- No official car, no official travel for the company.
I'm sure we can all think of other things we might think negative for us. We got an idea of what the differences are.